- What Genus and species of oak represents the highest % of use in making bourbon casks? #trivia #whiskytrivia #
- RT @harrybstard @gscameraworks @specmonkey @jamerz3294 @polsevogn @2kpony: @wildscotsman Quercus Alba is the correct answer. in reply to HarryBStard #
- UK and EU get your Wild Scotsman Black Label Blended Malt from our on-line partners at the House of MacDuff http://t.co/hrHgqIWS #scotch #
- USA whisky buyers we are fully restocked with Wild Scotsman at our on-line partners @thepartysource http://t.co/3VrtSDnx #scotch #
- Let's go Steelers! #
- John McDougall- a living history of Scotch whisky events comming soon. April 18- cincinnati April 19 Columbus April 20 WPAFB more dates soon #
- Twas The Night Before Christmas (Scotch Whisky Style) by Jeffrey Topping http://t.co/qshLsP03 #scotch #Christmas #
- Scotch and cigars fully stocked. Ready for Christmas! #
- I hear Ram tastes quite nice after being cooked by hot steel. Let's Go Steelers! #
- Ready for tonights guests so it is time to enjoy my bottle of Stags Leap SLV 1997 Cab Sauv. Merry Xmas to me #
Twas the night before Christmas (Scotch Whisky Style)
by Jeffrey Topping
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the distillery
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The casks were all stacked in the warehouses with care
In the hopes that the Angles would soon have their share.
The stillmen were nestled all snug in there beds,
Whiles visions of Cask strength whisky danced in their heads.
And Mama in her kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just finished our drams for a long winter’s nap.
When out in the still house there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the distillery I flew like a flash,
Tore open the excise locks, and threw open the doors.
The moon on the copper of the old weathered stills
Gave the luster of midday to the warehouse below,
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature angel and eight tiny casks.
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be here to give my casks a nip.
More casks than a forest, his casks did roll in, and he whistled and shouted and called them by name.
Now Bourbon! Now Sherry!
Now, Hogeshead and Firkin!
On, Port Pipe! On Puncheon!
On, Pin and Kilderkin!
To the top of the lein Arm!
To the top of the pagoda!
Now Mash Away! Ferment Away!
Distill away all.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours
The Wild Scotsman
- Enjoying a late night NUB San Andres with some single cask cognac #
- Like this shop better when it was a petsmart. They sold science diet for dogs $10-$20 cheaper per bag. I will find… http://t.co/7htiA8Xe #
- How many independent Scotch Malt whisky distilling Companies are there? (I.e. Springbank, Bruichladdich etc) #
- Looks like it is going to be a great day. Time to go too bed and I will see if my prediction is correct when I wake up. #
- Who Dey Cincinnati? WE DEY – The Pittsburgh Steelers!! Luv Ya Black and Gold #steelers #
- Enjoying a wee dram watching my favorite version of "A Christmas Carol" with Reginald Owen 1938 on TCM #
- Sons of Anarchy season finale was awesome. #
- RT @editordonbaker: @wildscotsman great Scotch tasting! photos from last night's event http://t.co/HYayYwqr >>Thank You #
- send out your Wild Scotsman Black Label Scotch gifts out next week as we will be restocked @thepartysource http://t.co/b1zT4psd #scotch .. #
- What are your top three Rye whiskies? High West, Pappy Van Winkle, and Hudson for me #rye #topthree #
- tonight will be a few drams of Nikka Japanese Malt Whisky. Did you know the creator of Nikka designed the first Suntory Distillery ? #
- Just restocked our KY distributor with Wild Scotsman Black. #
- Having a Liga Privada and a wee dram after surviving my wee one's 4th Birthday #cigar #ligaprivada #